Monday, December 30, 2013

I Want You!


I'm looking to expand Home Ec. with Mel and I know I can't do it all.  I'm looking for a few good writers.  It can be a one time thing, a once every couple of months thing, or a once a month thing.  It's all up to you.  What areas am I looking for?  Glad you asked!  I need people who do party planning, weddings, parenting, advanced sewing, scrapbooking, and crafts.  This is a great way to get your name and content in front of new viewers.

The other thing I want is small business owners.  Etsy, Artfire, StoreEnvy owners who would like a spotlight/feature post. I want to encourage my readers to shop small for all their needs not just on "Shop Small Saturday".

If you think this might be something you are interested in please contact me at craftingtodo at gmail dot com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)