Thursday, January 24, 2013

UFOs Are Taking Over My Life

Let's talk about all those UFO's in our home.  I'm not talking about the ones that bring the little green guys but those UnFinished Objects.



You know all those projects that you start and never  haven't finished yet?  Those lovely little things.  Want to know what's in my pile?


This is sad.  Lion brand hasn't made this line of yarn for awhile.  It's still not finished.  I'm going to work on it this week. I hope.  I think.

I also have three more ruffle scarves to make.  One of those is for me.  I keep thinking I'll get started but haven't.  

My husband's Christmas present still needs to be finished.  He wanted a super padded camera strap.  

There's the two scarves I didn't finish from last year.

A bag that I started a year and half ago.

The quilt top that's old enough the bedroom colors have changed.

What's in your pile?  What do you do to motivate yourself to finish a project?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)