Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers Store

I just wanted to take a minute and share with you that I've opened a store on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I only have two projects up right now but as I get my stuff converted I'll add more.

I have Number Word Bingo which is free.  This is a fun way to help learn those number words.

I also have a sight word book.  This book is focused on high frequency words.  There are 11 pages of words with two words per page.  On each page the child is asked to read, then stamp, and finally write the word.  It sells for $2.00.  

Now granted I'm not going to make millions of dollars but I figured if I was already creating these things I should share them.  I'd love it if you would help me spread the word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)