Tuesday, January 15, 2013

No nonsense Tights and Leggings

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

Just before Christmas I got an amazing package.  In it were a pair of red corduroy leggings and a pair of black lacey tights.  I adore the leggings and am sure I'll love the tights just as much.  It's been too cold to wear them.  The leggings are nice and warm in this fridged cold that we've been having lately.

My style sense is unlike most in my area.   My style is very ecletic.  I normally explain it as being BoHo but I like to throw some funk into it at times too.  I also tend to lean toward products that are totally out of my price range.  My tastes are well above my means.  These leggings those are in my budget!  They retail for under $20.00!  

Below is my style board for the leggings that I recieved.  I paired them with a black sweater.  I love pairing black and red together.  I've read that those two colors together show that you are a powerful woman.  I'm not sure about that but I love them together anyway.  To add a little bit of funk I chose some combat style boots.  

 

No nonsense

 
You know that I live in the middle of nowhere so finding fashionable clothing can sometimes be next to impossible.  Maybe the best part of this line from No nonsense is I can get them at my local grocery store!  That's right I can pick them up with my milk!  No nonsense tights and leggings this link will help you find where you can purchase them.  They are also available at drug stores and mass retail stores.  
 
Be sure to go like No nonsense on Facebook so you can keep up on their new products.  I was unaware that No nonsense was producing such trendy products. The video below is hosted by Jill Martin, No nonsense ambassador.  Jill is well known to many of us, she is a correspondant for Access Hollywood, author of New York Time's Best Seller "I Have Nothing To Wear", and an Emmy-winning TV personality.  She is the expert in how to wear these new leggings and tights.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)