Monday, September 17, 2012

Ways To Connect

I just wanted to do a quick update on the ways to connect with Home Ec. with Mel.  If you look just above this post you'll see the awesome banner with all of the links.  Let's go through them.


Blog Frog - Blog Frog is an online community.  If you join my community you can post on the forums and your blog posts will show up under the blog post tab.  It's a great way to get your blog posts in front of others. I'd love to chat with you there.  I get a notification if anything new is posted.

Facebook - Come stalk me there. :)

RSS Feed - Let's you subscribe to Home Ec With Mel so you never miss a new post!

Flickr - See what's coming out of my camera.  It may not be crafty or food but it's always fun.

Google+ - It's fairly new and I'm still finding my footing on it.  I'm always up for adding someone to a circle.

Pinterest - Find out what inspires me!

Twitter - You can stalk me there too.

I have YouTube up there but haven't used it yet. 

Email - you are more than welcome to email me at craftingtodo at gmail dot com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)