Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome To The New Crafting To Do

Before the real post goes live in a little bit I just wanted to welcome you to the new and improved Crafting To Do.


I've got some guest posts scheduled for you!!  They are from some great bloggers so I hope you all will love them.

To give you some insight on what will be happening here I've got two sewing projects for this week.  A yummy gluten-free meatloaf with roasted potatoes.  A quick and easy thank you gift.  I've even got some gardening tips and questions for all of you.  Also be on the look out for the weekly spotlight posts where I feature another blogger.

I hope you all like the new format and will tell your friends about it.  You can use the banner at the top of the page to follow me on many different social media outlets.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)