Monday, April 9, 2012

If Life Had A Sound Track

I've always thought life should have a soundtrack.  Music should play in the background while you go about your life.  Then when you die it will be released on a multi disk set for all your friends and family to buy.  Before we get started on the soundtrack you might want to know more about me.  My bio, my gluten free journey, part 1 of Why I'm Here, and part 2 of Why I'm Here will fill you on bits and pieces.  Some things I think I left out of all of that, I'm from a small town and when I say small I mean it.  There is a whopping 388 people according to the 2010 census.  I'm 20 miles from a grocery store.  Nearest gas station is about 8 miles from my house.  There is no such thing as pizza delivery.  We did get a Dollar General five miles away a year or two ago and that has been a huge blessing.  It's just nice to have eggs and milk near by in case you forget.  I was in 4-H and FFA.  It's just what you did when I was a kid.

 But now for the soundtrack, I've embedded the whole play list but I'm also going to share a few individual songs that I wanted to share why they are there. The whole playlist is 3 hours and 18 minutes long, but it's good music I promise.  Ok, it's good music to me. :)  I didn't live each line of these songs.  Each one of the songs speaks to a portion of my life though, rather it was a lost love, wanting to rewind the clock, or just life growing up they are all here.  Enjoy!






We had songs play while we said our vows.  While I said mine this song played:



While he said his vows this song played:


It was kind of like the other's thoughts being spoken out loud while the other said their vows.

This was the first song I learned to play on the guitar many, many moons ago.



I've been known to be stubborn.  lol




We'll end with the theme of my favorite TV show growing up.



If you want to know more about why a song is included drop me a line, tweet me, or just leave a comment.  I'll be happy to answer them. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)