Monday, April 2, 2012

April Sponsors

We are going to talk about the nitty gritty of blogging.  That's right money!  I know it's not what you wanted to see but, I've got to pay the bills. ;)

Clever Girls Network - They bring offers to bloggers to write posts for certain companies.  So far I haven't be accepted for any but I thank them for providing me these opportunities.  I also promise you that I will not be accepting or applying for any that won't benefit you the readers.

Brassy Apple - I heart Brassy Apple's clothing.  If you are wanting some great feminine clothing check them out!  Using the link on my page helps me pay those bills.

{Re}Use That! - Is a blog about upcycle crafts.  Lots of cute ideas there!

If you would like to join our list of sponsors you can find the information here on our rate card.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)