Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cookbook

This is my working title for the cookbook I'm in the process of writing.  I know that it is a big undertaking but this is something that has been on the back of my mind for awhile now.  One of the reason I didn't write this before is because I didn't think that many people would be interested in gluten-free recipes.  This blog has shown just how wrong I was.

I need your help though.  I need to know what kind of gluten-free recipes you want.  What are you missing that you aren't sure how to make gluten-free?  What is that one thing that you miss so badly?  Leave me a comment and I'll work on it!

Now the cookbook doesn't mean that the blog is dying.  Nope, just the opposite.  The blog is growing, 417 hits on one day!!  That's awesome!  I'm just living out a dream with the cookbook and listening to friends.  I'll still share recipes and crafts here.

The plan for now is to release the cookbook as a Kindle download.  Hopefully, it will be available on a bookstore shelf.  After it is written I'll shop it around and see if anyone is interested.  I'll keep you all in the loop.

After a Google search I have realized that my working title is taken. :(  If anyone has any title ideas let me know.

Tune in tomorrow when I finish my review of the Kinnikinnick breads.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)