Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Vacation

I'm taking a blog vacation.  Don't get jealous!  I'm not going anywhere.  I'm simply going to take the week off to get myself organized.  I should have done this when I was off for surgery but, at that time I didn't see any reason to do it.

In the last few weeks my blog has been receiving some attention.  I'm so happy about that.  When I started this blog a year ago it was truly just an online storage space.  By the end of last year I wanted the blog to be more, I wanted to be taken serious on the web.  I wrote goals and started learning how to reach those goals.

So for the next week, I'm going to be working on getting organized and planning posts.  I've printed this calendar to help.  I'm also going to try to get ahead start on a few posts.  This way I won't be scrambling to get posts done, there won't be lulls in between posts, and I'll be providing more varied content.  I will still be working on the cookbook. :)  I'm also going to be redesigning the blog.

The calendar let me work out some topics I'd like to cover.  These may change with how well they are received from all of you.  On Sundays I will be featuring another blogger, crafter, artist, foodie, ect.  This will be one way that I'm paying back the love and encouragement that I've been getting from everyone. Home decor, gift ideas, holiday ideas, party planning tips, general crafting, gardening, up cycling, fashion, and money saving are all topics I hope to cover in a month.  

Thank you my dear friends for helping this blog grow into something.  Thank you for putting up with a one tracked blog that was supposed to be a complete home blog but has been stuck in the kitchen.  I'll see you on April 1!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)