Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You!

I'd just like to take a moment and say thank you to all who stop by and see what's going on here.  Remember for those quick thoughts or to just say hey you can find me on Facebook and on Twitter. I also want to thank those sites that have sent some of you here.  :)

Pinterest - Oh my goodness is this not the greatest website ever made?  You can find my pins here. I'd love to connect with you there.
Dollar Store Crafts - I love that site!!  Living in the boondocks sometimes means I only have dollar store to find pieces to a project.
Always Expect Moore - I can't thank this site enough for the love she gave me when the blog started.
Blue Cricket Designs - A great linky party that sends tons of people over.  :)  I'm thankful for that.
Be Different....Act Normal - Lori's so great!  Not only does she host an awesome linky party each week she's taken the time to answer my crazy questions on twitter.  :)
I Heart Nap Time - Another great linky party!  Not only that but I've found some great recipes on the Sundae Scoop and tons of inspiration there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)