Well I survived the holidays. Thank goodness New Year's Eve is not a holiday in this family. It'll be a lazy evening of junk food and TV. It'll be nice. It's also nice to have this vacation time. I might actually finish my in-law's Christmas gifts. (I know bad daughter in law) I shared my blog goals earlier. I thought I'd share some of my personal goals with you since the new year is just around the corner. Where did 2011 go?
1. Get more organized - I know that this is on most people's lists but I seriously need to do something. I'm too the point I'm overwhelmed and about to give up.
2. Exercise more - I've given up on loosing weight. I've weighed the same on the scale no matter how much I work out or how many calories I count. This year it isn't about the scale but about my over all health. Maybe I'll start running again.
3. Make more things - Instead of bookmarking or pinning a project I want to actually complete the project.
4. Make things to sell - I need to be generating some more income. Who doesn't these days? I really want some major things and I feel since they aren't things that are needed I need to earn the money to buy them.
5. Cook more - It's not that I don't cook every night or close to every night but, lately all I do is slap a meal on the table. I need to be making more things for my husband. In order to do that I need to go back to #1. Gluten-free cooking requires planning.
6. Limit On-Line Time- I'm horrible. I could live on here. Really I could. I need to do more off line.
7. Complete these goals. :)
What are your goals for the upcoming year?