Monday, December 26, 2011

Personal Goals

Well I survived the holidays.  Thank goodness New Year's Eve is not a holiday in this family.  It'll be a lazy evening of junk food and TV.  It'll be nice.  It's also nice to have this vacation time.  I might actually finish my in-law's Christmas gifts.  (I know bad daughter in law)  I shared my blog goals earlier.  I thought I'd share some of my personal goals with you since the new year is just around the corner.  Where did 2011 go?

1. Get more organized  - I know that this is on most people's lists but I seriously need to do something.  I'm too the point I'm overwhelmed and about to give up.
2. Exercise more - I've given up on loosing weight.  I've weighed the same on the scale no matter how much I work out or how many calories I count.  This year it isn't about the scale but about my over all health.  Maybe I'll start running again.
3. Make more things - Instead of bookmarking or pinning a project I want to actually complete the project.
4. Make things to sell - I need to be generating some more income.  Who doesn't these days?  I really want some major things and I feel since they aren't things that are needed I need to earn the money to buy them.
5. Cook more - It's not that I don't cook every night or close to every night but, lately all I do is slap a meal on the table.  I need to be making more things for my husband.  In order to do that I need to go back to #1.  Gluten-free cooking requires planning.
6. Limit On-Line Time- I'm horrible.  I could live on here.  Really I could.  I need to do more off line.
7. Complete these goals. :)

What are your goals for the upcoming year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)