Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Torte

Look at this:

I'll wait a minute while you wipe the drool off the keyboard.  Ok, are you back now?  Alright on to the recipe which can be found here.

I know it's not gluten free.  :(  But it can be   Really, really, really easy.  Sub out the brownie recipe for your favorite gluten free brownie mix, our's is Betty Crocker.  Now, while the torte is eye candy it is a pain to do.  So I just baked the brownies according to package directions, topped it with the peanut butter layer and ganache layer.  We skipped the PB cups because too much PB causes the hubs issues. What fun is a gluten free desert that makes your tummy hurt anyway?

Now some tips:
  • If you have a big stand mixer don't use it.  There isn't enough to fill the bowl enough to work right.  
  • Make sure the brownies are cool.  Our PB kind of wanted to slide off our brownies.  Some time in the fridge solved that.
  • I also left the ganache on the side so we could add how much we wanted.  I don't like as much chocolate as my husband.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)