Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Local Artist Spotlight: Irie Tribal

Let's get all the legal stuff out of the way before we start.  I was not monetarily compensated nor was I compensated with product.  I have been compensated with a fantastic friendship and a wider view on the world since meeting the artisans behind Irie Tribal.  Oh and they have no clue I'm doing this either.

A little over a year ago my husband and I were photographing an event, remember we have a photography business.  My husband became enthralled with this group of belly dancers.  I became enthralled with their costumes, make-up, and jewelry.  The mastermind behind the troupe is also a costume designer and jewelry maker.

Now I know what you are thinking, umm Mel we aren't belly dancers and we have no need to buy belly dance stuff.  I know that, I get that.  I know not everyone needs a choli.

Some of you though might like to wear one of those as a summer top.  I also get that not everyone needs a pair of pantaloons.  Though I have to admit that I wouldn't mind having a pair of these.  They look super comfy.  These are made with 5 yards, yes you read that right five yards, of fabric.

But I'm pretty sure we all could use a new necklace or have someone on our Christmas shopping list that could.

Isn't that to die for?

Check out the super trendy necklace.  

The inventory is always changing and just because the necklace was there when I wrote this post doesn't mean it's there by the time you get to read it.  To see everything she has to offer check out Irie Tribal on Etsy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)