Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Iron Craft Week 13 - Animals

So this week we were supposed to make something for or inspired by animals.  I had this great idea.  A chenille doggy pillow.  My boxers think soft and fuzzy is the only way to go.  So I thought "Oh I know I'll make them a new pillow and get rid of those ugly ones on my floor."  Well, I ran off to the sewing room.  I grabbed some yellow fabric, left over from my purse lining. I whipped up a pillow, took a bunch of pictures to show you how I did it.  I was even days early for this project.  I should have known that if on Saturday I was almost done with a project due Wednesday I was screwed.  Well when it got to the point to wash and dry it I was just beside myself with excitement.  When it came out of the dryer though it was not a dog pillow.  It's not even big enough to be a cat pillow.  Oh well I've got this cute square anyway. lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)